Our Yacht – M/V Galapagos Sky
The luxury live-aboard M/V Galapagos Sky is a 100 ft. (33m) state-of-the-art live-aboard diving yacht exploring the fabled waters of the Galapagos Islands.
Designed by Peter A. Hughes and current owner Santiago Dunn in the year 2000, and launched in 2001 – this luxury live-aboard hosts 16 passengers in 8 well appointed cabins. We operate year round (schedule).
Built to exceed any/all international safety standards, M/V Galapagos Sky (specifications) is not only your live-aboard dive platform to the undersea wonders of Galapagos – but also has the crew, chefs, and amenities for you to enjoy five-star service during your entire trip.
Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed options. Each cabin features a private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, and marine safe (biodegradable) toiletries. (cabin rates, terms, conditions)
The elegant M/V Galapagos Sky is fully air conditioned and features a spacious lounge area and separate fine dining area. Two dive masters and up to four dives a day ensure that your voyage will have ample underwater time to discover the magic of Galapagos diving.
- 3 Days diving Wolf and Darwin Islands on every cruise
- 5 1/2 Days diving on all 8 day / 7 night cruises
- Naturalist dive instructor and dive master
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Main salon with audio/video entertainment center
- Dive platforms with fresh water showers
- Dive equipment and camera rentals
- Ample space for personal gear storage
- FREE NITROX for all new reservations
- Additional Services (Gear Rental, Nitrox Courses, Camera Rental, Ecuador Land Tours)
Enjoy with our compliments
- Beverages including wine and beer with dinner
- Up to four dives daily (1 night dive in addition) plus land excursions in Galapagos
- Dive Deck assistance and Dive Deck outdoor hot showers
- Fresh hot towels after every dive
- Cabin amenities including terrycloth bathrobes in your cabin, biodegradable shampoo, conditioner, and soap, and nightly Turn Down service
- Morning beverage service
- Dress is casual – but dining service is “fine” plated
To see the complete ITINERARY, please click here.