Included in the Cruise Rate:
Cabin accommodation, all meals, snacks, all beverages including an open bar policy (beer, wine, spirits and liquors), one 80 cu ft/12 liter tank, weights, weight belt, up to 4 dives per day on 5.5 days for 7-night cruises, 3 land excursions, service of Dive Guides, transfers in the Islands between the airport and dock (on cruise departure dates only), all other Galápagos Sky services and amenities.
|Deluxe Cabin||Master Cabin|
|Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023||$7195||$7495|
|Jan 1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2024||$7395||$7695|
|Jan 1, 2024 – Dec 31, 2025||$7395||$7695|
Deposits and Final Payment
A deposit of $1000 USD for 7 night or $1200 USD for a 10 night trip per person is due within 10 days of booking and final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
Guests Traveling Solo/Single Supplements
Guests traveling solo may share a Deluxe cabin with another guest of the same gender or
-Single supplement Deluxe cabins add 65%.
-Single supplement Master cabins add 85% November-June and 100% July-October
-Master cabins cannot be booked as a share if Deluxe space is available. If a Master cabin remains available 2 weeks prior to departure, the option to upgrade will be given.
Single supplements are 100% on Group Bookings or Full Charters regardless of cabin type.
Galápagos Sky is a dedicated scuba liveaboard, there is no discount for non-divers.
Not Included in Cruise Rate
- Trip Interruption or Cancellation Insurance
- Dive Accident Insurance (DAN or DiveAssure)
- International Airfare to Ecuador (Quito UIO or Guayaquil GYE)
- Domestic Airfare to the Galápagos Islands (Quito UIO or Guayaquil GYE to San Cristóbal SCY)
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee $100 USD
- Transit card (TCT) $20 USD
- Hyperbaric chamber fee $35 USD
- Nitrox (Enriched Air) $200 USD
- Rental Gear
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Fuel Surcharge $150 USD
Special Privileges/Loyalty Offerings
- Repeat Guest: A 5% discount to the cabin rate is available for guests taking a repeat trips on Galapagos Sky.
- Back to Back Travel: A 5% discount to the cabin rate is available for guests completing Back to Back travel on Galapagos Sky or our sister yachts at www.ecoventura.com
- Senior Divers: A $200 discount to the cabin rate is available to guests, who at the time of travel, have reached 62 years of age.
- Dive Instructors: A $200 discount to the cabin rate is available to active and current scuba instructors.
- Military: A $200 discount to the cabin rate is available to active or retired military.
Discounts cannot be combined.
When multiple discounts are applicable, the discount that is of greatest value to the guest will be applied.
Discounts must be requested at time of booking.
Discounts are not applicable to port charges, chamber fees, Park Fees, Tourist card taxes or Domestic Air fares unless otherwise stated.
Discounts do not apply to Group Bookings or Full Charters.
Cancellation Policy for Direct, Individual Bookings
Cancellations received 90 days or more prior to departure are subject to a service charge of 50% of the deposit amount per person.
Cancellations received 89-60 days prior to departure forfeit the entire deposit.
Cancellations received 59 days prior to departure forfeit the entire cruise cost.
For Group Bookings or reservations through a Dive Shop, Trip Leader or Travel Agent, the above cancelation policies do not apply. Please see their cancelation policies as they may differ from Galapagos Sky’s policies.
Half or Full Yacht Charters apply separate TERMS and CONDITIONS.
Please contact the sales department for further details.
Hyperbaric Chamber Fee
The Hyperbaric Facility is located in the town of Puerto Ayora on the island of Santa Cruz. The larger dive operators in Galapagos collect a mandatory $35 fee from each guest to keep the facility operating, staffed and with updated equipment. Treatment at the facility is not covered by the $35 fee. Divers must have dive accident insurance. Galapagos Sky collects this fee in advance of each cruise. The fee cannot be paid on board.
Gratuities for Guides & Crew
It is common practice to tip in Ecuador and to tip dive boat crew. We recommend 10% of the charter rate as tip/gratuity. An envelope will be provided at the end of the cruise, along with a Guest Comment Card. Envelopes and cards are placed in a locked box in the lounge area. Tips are divided and distributed equally amongst the Captain/Dive Guides and crew. Cash USD is preferred. Gratuity can also be placed on a Visa/MasterCard credit card. Please note that 2-4% is deducted from gratuities placed on credit cards for processing fees.
Our crew works very hard, we are sure you will agree!!
Credit Card Payments Made On Board
Boutique purchases, premium wines/beer/liquors and rental gear are paid the last day of the cruise. We accept cash (US Dollars small and large denominations), MasterCard or VISA credit cards only.
Personal bank checks and American Express are not accepted on board.